Pages

2.1.07

to-do lists

I wasn't able to post yesterday--either Blogger was down or it was just the dial-up acting like a goddamn primadonna again--so it'd be a bit late to say Happy New Year right now; and the homework pile isn't in a Happy New Year mood either.


So while the cat's pretty much behaved (meaning asleep) right now, I guess I have to start on that Deutsch letter. I'd start it first in English and just translate it into Deutsch--that way, if I run into any trouble, I'd just feed it in the online translator and ta-da! instant sentence. Then just recheck it for grammar errors. The Soc Sci project just needs some pictures to be resized, and the PanPil article just probably needs a second reading. And Ma asked me to get something scanned.

I'll finish them all, I hope. More like, I need to.

No comments: