Pages

12.1.07

/die

While my period's getting the better of me and playing anything seems immaterial, I'll then write. I've completed a couple of quests and discovered the /die feature, which automatically kills your chara and sends it to the Planeshift Underworld and from which I had to figure a way out. I expect to see more of that Underworld in the future.


Anyway, just seen the Death Note trailer, looks nice, and got myself a widget from the An Inconvenient Truth webpage (which I still have to make a reaction paper on and makes you think that America would be really great again had Gore been at the helm). It's also nice to see that our house is considered pretty environmentally friendly: we don't have airconditioning, we don't have a car, we have energy-efficient bulbs, we don't have a dryer, we recycle some stuffs, and at least our rice is organic. Living simply has its perks, at least for the planet, and it shows that here in this little third-world archipelago, some things that are considered waste in those so-clled first world countries reused and recycled. Probably because people see that recycling is cheaper; just look at all those gin bottles resurrected as patis bottles. That's probably my advocacy for now.

EDIT:
Go and watch God, Inc. too on YouTube. Episode 3 out of 6 is currently playing, I'll go post them later.

No comments: