Pages

21.1.07

eyeball

It was like nothing happened last night until the wee hours of this morning. I guess I (or probably even we, to some extent) am just tired of all these negative vibes. And earlier, for an instant, everything seemed alright, from the game to the community. Plans are made again, like those before, but somehow, you know that it won't be the same and it won't be all right unlike the endings of good movies where the nice guy always wins. Who is the nice guy now, anyway?

If only it was so easy. So easy, yet so hard to leave.

Memories bind me to a damned system. I cling on to the last shred of hope, reliving only memories. Clinging to a hope that memories will soon be the present. Even though that little voice tells me it's time to move on; I can't.

And it just so mirrors what we are as a society today. We don't give a damn anymore, and if we do even a bit, it just dies down. Besides, everybody seems so wrong nowadays and nothing is right. Not even me. We're only human, after all, and as an old clanmate once said, everybody is wrong in the course of an argument.

And they say it's just a game. Well, it was once was just a game, then it bloomed into one of the best things that there was to be in the local gaming scene, then it's slowly being winded down to being just another crappy game again.

I can't wait for LOTRO. It'll be a nice dose of morphine from all these.

No comments: