Pages

30.1.07

skinned

As you might've noticed (if you didn't then what the heck) I've got a new skin for my blog courtesy of Gecko+Fly. I guess I got tired of pink, and since I can't get the template that I originally downloaded, I got this one instead. It runs on the old blogger though, so no more drag-and-drop layouts and hello html again. Not that I'm complaining--the old blogger is way easier to customize even without that drag-and-drop.


Then there's an FGD again for Thursday--I'm not sure if I'm attending, I'll still have to check my sked and my mood--and a hiking trip to Mang Jimmy's tomorrow. And Gmail's acting weird again; I can't send the Pan Pil presentation for some reason. Oh well, maybe tomorrow it'll be acting fine again.

EDIT: Before I forget--I'm now a Cat Blogger. @_@

No comments: