Pages

8.1.07

desktop

The saying "The more you have, the more you need" rings so true. We had broadband installed yesterday after mom got fed up from hearing missed call complaints and disconnected everytime calls. The problem, though, is that the desktop has only one LAN port, and so I need to buy myself a router just to get net access for the laptop. Which means another 5k, and which also means I'll have to save again.

Yesterday I rediscovered LOTRO or Lord of the Rings Online. It's been ages since I last checked up on it, and at least now there's a game we can really play. It's already in closed beta in Europe and America, so that means open beta will follow soon, and if open beta comes, I'll surely join. I've signed up for their forums already, and yes, I did miss Middle-Earth. I'll either be a Elven Champion (again), Minstrel, or Lore-master.

LOTRO! Can't wait. :D

No comments: