Pages

5.1.07

politika

Today was another I-wish-I-didn't-go-to-school day. The prof for PE wasn't there, Bio was dead, as usual, and the only form of relief came from Deutsch; but a headache soon afterwards. After class, I managed to get a copy of the Kule, still on rebel mode; then went to Gateway with Danielle (who was going home to LB for the weekend and was on the way to Cubao too, so we decided to take a side trip to the Gateway food court). Talk about contrasts. I'm not Leftist, but I don't believe in all the admin's reasonings anyway. It is important to hear what everyone has to say first.

Let's just say I'm indifferent about people's ideologies, for the most part. There are no wrong ideologies, anyway; to quote Gandhi, "Christianity is good; it is Christians I do not understand." There are bad eggs on both side of the fence. Like that egg-throwing incident. Those eggs would have been better in somebody's hungry stomach than on a general's pants (even if he, as commander-in-chief of the army, is guilty).

In retrospect, that's what I should have said at the Quill mock interview eons ago. The very frank I-don't-give-a-shit. I'm so tired in believing in things anyway; faith has no reason, and too bad I don't like unreasonable things.

Well, no changing the past now. And what's a story without a sprinkling of regret? There'll be always a what-if question in some parts of somebody's life. I won't really fit in there anyway.

So there...enough for the moment. All my thoughts that have really made sense have run out, and unless I restrain myself, I'll start writing gibberish.

No comments: