Pages

4.1.07

caffeine

I'm downstairs while the cat is still reeling from the effects of licking the last drying drops of coffee from my cup. I finally finished the 2nd job change quest on Tala, but I can't level much yet--I still have to hunt everybody skills. Not that I'm complaining--after all, it's time to give back.

I wish I just went home after Soc Sci earlier--another rally again and so for the next two classes our profs were absent. I have nothing against that--it's just I wish they'd give advance notice so that I won't spend most of the day loitering around the campus.

So currently I'm chatting with my ex-gdm and reading up on the boards. The sad thing about Tala is that it lags too much, even more than Pola at times, so alt+tab isn't possible. And since class isn't relly early tomorrow, well, I will be staying up a bit late.

Was immer.

No comments: