Pages

23.9.07

-_-;;

This is one of those pretty annoying days where everything seems to go out of hand.

Was supposed to go with Kat to watch some movie, but since she had a group meeting with her classmates for some school project, it got moved to next week. It was already late when I found out that her group project thing didn't push through. The UAAP game in Araneta made malling in Gateway impossible, so even if she was free, I was hesitant.

Since the movie thing was postponed, I instead went with mom to Megamall. We went to a pre-Christmas bazaar, where I saw this cute but horribly expensive silver ring--let's just say that half of my week's allowance would be wiped out if I bought that, and I'm not willing to starve for a ring. Pretty disappointed at that; so I bought a simple bag instead to replace the pink fish one that the cat chewed on. After that mom went to have a full body massage, so I went to the few internet cafes there to look for a place where I could play PW. Sadly, there was none--Netopia only had 2 PCs with PW, and both were currently being used. I for the life of can't understand why only two PCs had the game installed, so I asked for a refund (had to deposit 100 bucks at login).

I went across to Timezone instead to try my luck, but the place was too full. All games had some people waiting to play (except for those luck, spin-the-wheel type of games where winning is near-impossible). I roamed around the mall then for a bit before finally getting bored and so I ended up at the small Pacific Internet internet cafe where they didn't have any games as well. Mom fetched me there after her massage.

So we had a late lunch at Yoshinoya--the only highlight probably for the day aside from the bag. Yum. Bought some mini-donuts from Country Style and we went home; I expecting that I'd get a chance to play once I arrive here.

Turns out the connection was intermittent again, and just to access some webpages I had to refresh several times. I didn't even dare play anymore because of the fear that I'd only end up with a dead Yu Ling in my hands. While waiting for a webpage to load, I pushed back the chair, and a chair leg came off. Good thing I didn't fall.

Now I'm typing while standing up, and I need to get a new chair (it's beyond repair already). So much for playing with relative ease at home.

Oh well. I hope dinner will be better; smells nice from up here.

No comments: