Pages

20.4.07

walls, elections, and a touch more of fire

A lot happened the past week. Since I want to write but I'm not exactly in the right, almost-possessed mood, I'll just try to narrate what exactly happened.

Thursday the 12th and Friday the 13th. It's 8.30am and I'm already on campus, Form 5a in hand. I got my Math, but not my PE subject; so it's off to the dept. for enlistment. Rachel was with me (Tine was at DECL, so we can't go together) and few of us anticipated that it'd be the start of the hellish summer registration. We then waited for hours at the DEL dept. for the servers to come back up; at 12pm, we left at the suggestion of Frau Neri that we just watch a film instead of waiting at the door. I finished the next day, getting Judo for PE; and meeting up with Sammm, Ayessa and Ahlee later at EDP.

Monday the 16th and Tuesday the 17th. Elections took a whole new meaning in Math 2. Judo got dissolved, and well, since nobody really knew the real pre-rog process I argued with a lot of people along the way. It got fixed the next day however. Sammm was with me, and she was to take the same Sports Climbing class. She got a slot first, but had to cancel it later since ther college in LB thought it was dangerous. *rolls eyes*

Wednesday the 18th. I messed up the traverse in PE, and the push ups too. Math was fine, though. Frustrating, really. >_<

Thursday the 19th. Finally ascended in KoL--as a Pastamancer. Now all I need are the ingredients, and I'm ready to go cooking my own pasta. Adv Saucecrafting+Pastamancery= Meat.

Today, Friday the 20th. So again I messed up on the Finals wall in Sports Climbing; and got to the 6th panel on Molly's Walk. It is really not my sport; should've taken Archery instead. Which made me miss Arnis more; it was so much fun, and well, I was pretty okay.

And looking back, all my previous posts have a touch of fire in them the past week. Probably just the weather--good thing the Math classroom is air-conditioned.

That's it for now.

No comments: