Pages

3.4.07

missing the rush

I've been staring at my Friendster profile the past few hours, trying to grasp the last threads of inspiration to come up with a new background. And failing.

There's nothing much to say, actually.

Odd as it may sound, I miss having to beat deadlines. It's that sense of "I-can't-not-do-this-because-they're-going-to-grill-me" that becomes a driving force that I miss; for sometimes, when you do things for yourself and being the classic procrastinator that I am, it gets postponed. It gets pushed back to the farthest corners of my finite yet muddy self that it gets soon swallowed by other supposedly more important things, until it sinks into the abyss and never resurfaces.

And I miss the sense of accomplishment whenever I cross out with my red marker an item on my to-do list.

Now to return again to the real world--mom has asked me to do something.

No comments: