Pages

5.4.07

random thought process

What would it be like, then?
To play as gods?

What would it be like
to flirt
with destiny wrapped
around your pinky finger
on your palm
quivering like a
newborn butterfly

------------------------------->

It's 11.19 pm as I start to write this, and I don't expect to finish soon.

The poem above is getting nowhere--I've written and susequently erased what I wrote; I'm still mildly incoherent. I fell asleep earlier while reading Zelazny's Lord of Light, and woke up to 3 messages tainted saffron while minimized on the laptop screen. Since my proper thought processes take a while to return, I had a shadow of a dinner instead, consisting of a small piece of peanut brittle (I am hooked to this stuff), puto bumbong, and bibingka. Come to think of it, that doesn't sound much like dinner.

Yep, I've been reading that book too much--and I like it a bit too much. I've been quoting it already. Oh, and that poem is inspired by that book.

No comments: