Pages

4.4.07

requiem

I speak with the voice of a vengeful one.

http://roseboards.levelupgames.ph/index.php?showtopic=6815&pid=185808&st=60&#entry185808

Go ahead, just let it die. The way things are going, it's not viable to keep it alive anyway. The game may live on but just as a shell of its former self--yes, it's now just a game already.

I don't think that they would care that all those noobs will take over, play the game for a week or two, then move on. They still pay for load, don't they? And it's no use ranting there because they can always not listen. I'm actually willing to get banned already; it just doesn't make much sense anymore to fight for the game's life. I do feel sorry for the few players that I believe are worthy of a better system.

I will instead post my own soliloquy here; there's no use in adding to the noise when no one is listening.

The best way to forge change is to actually leave. Then when everyone's gone, they'll notice.

And to add: I remember the admin team saying that they'd support player-run events and the like. Well, I don't see that coming--even though the TCG and the guidebook threads got pinned, nothing seems to be happening. It's a bit unfair that Kuya Wins is shouldering everything, and it's not even his game. Yep, he's sometimes too nice.

No comments: