Pages

25.12.06

relativity

No, no physics here. I'm just up here again in my little fort overlooking the sala, peering over a battalion of new-found relatives of ours, including many little shrieking kids (that I'm not particularly too fond of). I can't play properly at the moment--I keep on getting disconnected by somebody's incoming call--so I just decided to write, listen to nu107 over the net (occasionally sing along too), and sharing memories on YM.

Yes I am pretty much bored again.

Plus, even with the x2 mod, there's nothing much that I could play for yet. I'm just probably waiting for the next armor set to come along or item mall--whichever comes first.

So yes, I guess I'll be writing still for a while. They haven't left yet, it's already 10pm, you get my drift. Long night again. And they call this Christmas break.

Irony.

EDIT:
I can't find my cds; I really really want a dose of Kjwan now. I'll have to content myself with Daliri playing right now. =/

No comments: