Pages

19.12.06

another blog...again.

Here I am again, starting on another blog that's probably going to last for as long as my short attention span allows. I'm supposed to be cleaning my room right now, but I thought I'd give myself a break and well, start another blog out of boredom. Like I'll sustain this; I'm sure after the 5th or 6th post this'll be dead.

Well, here's a rather half-hearted cheer to a new blog. =/

EDIT:
I am currently in need of good (meaning free, too) ebooks. Just send me an email and, well, I'll give a big thank you in return. And I'll be uploading some of my earlier stuffs from the pc in a while.

---------------->
As crudely drawn villains
Parade on the TV screen
I stop and think I ask
What is there more to see?
Of course the nice guy always wins in fantasy.

No comments: