Pages

29.12.06

ellipsis

While I'm waiting for the webpage to load and for the replies in #prose (phone lines are still down), I remember the man who was crushed dead by the skeleton of consumerism that fell along the highway of peaceful revolutions and holiday traffic jams. Pretty sad end for someone who probably didn't even have the money to buy the status (not necessarily the beauty--then again, beauty can be bought nowadays, too) of the model on that ad.

----------------->

And yes, with the opening of the Rose Item mall, there'd be the ranters again, complaining that it's too expensive. Except for the wings, I'd say all other items are reasonably priced. Too expensive? Don't buy, simple as that. Or look for a way to earn more irl money (but I'd rather spend them on books; the only item I'll buy are those Speed Wings for the Cart and Seraph Wings for my champ). They're not essential to play the game anyway.

No comments: