Pages

1.7.07

neunundneunzig

For non-Deutsch speakers: sorry for the title (if you can't pronounce it).
For Deutsch speakers: Yes, I am just bored.

As the title suggests, it's my 99th borne-out-of-sheer-boredom-post here (yay~!); a record by my blogging standards. Since everyone's either a) at the soft launch, b) studying and/or c) not in the same plane as I am, I'll just write to pass the time.

So...what to write, what to write.

Or maybe it's time to think about a new skin for the blog again. I have a few ideas already, but I can't seem to get them into a coherent visible form (like the heretic skin I was to make before but never seemed to materialize even with the aid of Photoshop).

And i give up on studying already--the zu+Infintiv thing doesn't make much sense. There's only so much that self-studying can do.

Oh what to do, what to do.

No comments: