Pages

24.2.08

procrastinate

Sooo...yep. I've decided that this weekend (or what remains of it) is the time to finally do several stuff that I've been putting off for days (and some for weeks, even). I guess I've gotten somewhere already, having finished a paper, a writing job, and back to posting here again. Just need to finish that über-simple webpage, sigsheet and creative work and I'm pretty much done with most of the tasks for this week.

And how I wish this was all over. Sure, these projects I'd ordinarily be happy to get, but they all involve writing. Weird, yes, but I'm currently a little sick of having to write about something than just writing something for the heck of it. Maybe because since writing is an act of catharsis and I'm already nearly cathartic from creative fatigue.

Now to sleep for a little while before I take a bath.

No comments: