Pages

2.2.08

the muse on demand

It's 7.23am and, well, I thought I would get a bit of writing here done first before I proceed to any other writing job that I currently have.

Last night I pretty much thought that the muse is currently on demand: even without almost any inspiration I have to cobble up a story idea or plot (that at the very least, is readable and logical enough) to be submitted, like our group's story for L Arch 1 (good thing Christine had a pretty wild imagination too, so the burden of thinking was split between us) and the story that had to be revised to fit the event. Later I have to write a summary of some Russian history for our report in Anthro, a post-story, and the questions for the event.

This is sometimes why I don't like essay questions in tests, like those Eng11 questions. You are so pressed for time that you end up writing a lot of stuff, and looking back, you wonder if what you wrote was coherent.

I should prolly get an exercise outfit for the muse like the one Gaiman's Death wore.

EDIT: I've also installed Google AdSense at the lower right portion of my blog. I don't think it would make any money, though.

No comments: