Pages

24.1.08

For once, I'm going to spare myself of all the metaphors. We've been writing them for too long, like what you've just written, and sometimes some things are better left written plain and simple.

It only pains me that you can't--you didn't--talk about it with me. And I'm frustrated.

You know how understanding I am and could be, specially with you. But it does have a limit, and this is near the edge already. I just wish we've talked; because honestly my instinct told me something was wrong even with all those smileys. Something wasn't quite there, and well, I wish it would come back; that something that made us stay up a bit late, just talking.

How I've missed that.

This is why I hate loving somebody; I'd bring my defenses down and let somebody in. Then I'd get hurt. Or more precisely in this situation, the both of us.

This is prolly my bad karma saying hi, just in time for my new background.

Well I hope you'd enjoy the silence.

No comments: