Pages

3.1.08

acknowledgments

A little more than a year after this blog's creation and almost a week into this new year. Odd, really, that this little plot of cyberspace I call my own has survived for this long; one of life's odd miracles.

The past year has been quite memorable, and not necessarily for all the wrong reasons. Last year was a showcase of injuries and the horrors of hospital food, of victory on both online and irl planes of reality (though online > irl), and of several weird moments from fugly bunny wars to soupbowls.

So before I'd forget, I'd like to thank the people who have helped, pushed, and shoved me to where I am now. Yeah, I know this'll sound like some crummy acceptance speech at one of those awards shows; but who knows I might get to use this for those kinds of functions in the future (*cats growl in disbelief*).

To start, thanks to my family (even though I hope they won't read this crummy blog of mine). Though we may not agree most of the time on a myriad of issues. At least I learned from you guys when to talk and when to shut up.

To my blockmates, soon-to-be orgmates (hopefully), classmates and school friends (tmtm): you guys are the actual reason why I go to school. To my profs, too, for understanding and not flunking me even if I missed almost a month of classes.

To Sammm and Kat, thanks for appreciating those BBQ Chicken Wings even if they were a bit dry and those long hours of Hangaroo and Text Twist. Hope we reach that 100k score next time.


To the team--servers may crash and games may not last forever, but friendships do. Another year of sabaw is starting, and hopefully the first emblem will be redeemed >:)


Thanks to the HOL family--to quote Reese Witherspoon in Legally Blonde, "We did it!" Here's to another year of wars, hotseats and scandals!

And to Dave--for believing in me even in my tipsy/sabaw moments. Looking forward to another year with you. :)

Now let's get this year started.

No comments: