Pages

9.10.07

reminisce

My notes scattered all over the bed, along with index cards and handouts highlighted in a variety of colors. Just waiting, waiting for him.

I reread my previous posts, and I'm surprised at how long I have been posting here; and how a lot of things have happened since then. This blog has now ran the full gamut of emotions, from extreme despair to anger to euphoria and to just plain boredom. Which proves that I'm not as emo as I've previously thought. Since the muse has two homes already, well the posts are not as oddly great as they have been, or then again it's just me.

I also reread his words earlier, and for a while I wished I could wield fire and ice too. He has truly come a long way from that first draft that I did by hand, and even though it's still far from perfect (then again, who is?), that's enough to make me happy.

No comments: