Pages

27.5.08

ending summer/starting over

[quote]So there, finally writing again.

It's been more than a month since I last wrote, mainly because of a) summer classes b) in-game duties and c) sheer procrastination. A lot has happened--finally shifting to BA Creative Writing (*yay!* at first, but *groan* after, now the real battle begins), shakeups in the game (too many to mention) and literary theory opening up my world (well kinda). I even meant to change the layout for my personal spaces online--meaning blog, Friendster, and alter-ego--but since I'm a stuck in a little creative rut right now, I need to write it off first (literally).

As I've written, I had summer class--CL121 under Sir Aureus and CL150 under Sir Capili. Pretty much opposites--Sir Aureus' class (Literary theory from Plato to the Romantics) can really sweep you off your feet with his lively discussions on philosophies and their manifestations in everyday life.[/quote]

That was the post I was writing the other day and went unfinished as Blogger and/or ScribeFire hanged up on me. Since it's noon and I'm not really in the mood to reminisce, I'll just go on what my plans are for this blog.

Next few posts would be concentrating on the gamer side of me: reviews of Magic World Online (MWO) and Rohan Online. I'll also be changing the background to something else--though what exactly else eludes me, since (as I've stated earlier) I'm in a creative rut and other layouts still need to be sorted out. I'll also be putting tags starting from the game reviews, and clean up the blogroll (since some of the links there are dead).

So I guess that's it for now, prolly later I'll be posting the MWO review.

No comments: