Pages

9.8.07

little spats

Had a little spat with mom again last night. All about my gaming again, and how I'm neglecting my studies again. For the record, I'm not--I didn't purposely put my foot in a damn cast on purpose. And my profs haven't emailed anything for me to do yet, so I'm pretty much clueless about what's happening in all of my classes right now.

And on me staying on the PC so long? Doesn't she realize that I talk to everybody in YM now? So what if Mark's the only one calling on the phone? The only reason why I'm not calling all my irl friends is that a) YM is cheaper because b) they're scattered all across the country already. If I really get pissed off I'll call them all on long distance and have a phone call marathon. While she's at it, I'll ask for three-way.

Sorry mom, I still love you, but you'll never understand. And I won't understand your side either. Can't we just live in cold tolerance?

I'll post more on this prolly later or never--either I'll type from what I jotted down on another notebook or start from scratch. Well whatever.

No comments: